Using Water Quality Loggers to Manage Native Fish Habitats
The waters around Cape Cod are being impacted by development, agriculture, and climate change, posing serious risks for native fish and natural ecosystems. In this free 45-minute webinar, Onset's Paul Gannett will look at sites around Cape Cod where water quality data loggers are being used to assess and manage critical fish habitats.
Using these sites as examples, Paul will provide insights into the following:
- How data loggers can be used to better understand stream conditions and fish survival
- Management practices that can help to improve fish habitats
- Data loggers that are available to monitor water quality
- Data logger deployment tips
Wed, Mar 28, 2018 2:00 PM EDT
Data Logger Basics
Don't miss this opportunity to attend a new session of our popular free one-hour webinar on the basics of data logging.
There'll be lots of time for Q&A, and you can submit your questions
in advance - right on the registration form!
Just getting started with data logging? This is your chance to learn the basics by getting answers to questions like:
- What are data loggers, what do they measure, and who can benefit from using them?
- What are the steps involved in using a data logger?
- What are the important things to consider when selecting a data logger?
This webinar is ideal if you are new to data logging and looking for insight into energy, environment, climate, or water monitoring. Choose a date that works for you!
Wed, Apr 4, 2018 2:00 PM EDT
Wed, Jun 6, 2018 10:00 AM EDTWednesday, February 7, 2018 - 15:00
Monitoring Groundwater with HOBO Data Loggers
Becky Fish will present a free 45-minute webinar to introduce you to our family of HOBO data loggers for groundwater monitoring, including our offerings for water level and water quality measurements.
You'll learn how each logger provides accurate, reliable measurements with all the following advantages...at prices you can afford.
- Quick and simple deployment
- Easy setup and analysis with HOBO software platforms
- Stand-alone and remote monitoring capabilities
- Rugged designs for harsh environments
The presentation will be brief, with plenty of time for Q&A. Submit your questions in advance, right on the registration form!
Wed, Feb 28, 2:00 PM ESTWednesday, February 28, 2018 - 14:45Add to Calendar
Upcoming Trade Shows
Springhill Suites/Devens Common Center
March 13, 2018 to March 15, 2018
Hynes Convention Center
March 21, 2018 to March 22, 2018
Austria Center Vienna
April 8, 2018 to April 13, 2018
Rio All-Suite Hotel
Las Vegas, NV
April 23, 2018 to April 26, 2018
Holiday Inn Portland By the Bay
May 1, 2018 to May 2, 2018
Hilton Denver City Center
May 29, 2018 to June 1, 2018