The Web Developer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day web development, publishing, and site-maintenance activities for Onset’s websites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement web applications, site functionality, and infrastructure improvements required to help Onset achieve its goals
- Develop and maintain documentation of website architecture, development, and content administration.
- Monitor web development trends and industry best practices
- Provide UX leadership and consultation on all web projects
Other duties as assigned
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Decision-Making and Judgement
- Initiative and Change
- Job Knowledge and Skills
- Problem Solving
- Productivity and Quality
- Self-Development and Teamwork
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty plus at least 3 years of experience in web UX design
- UX Architecture and Design
- Google Analytics or similar
- CrazyEgg or similar
- HTML/XHTML and CSS skills
- Responsive Design
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Office employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Light assembly employees, engineers, and warehouse employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
EEO/AA. No calls please. Local candidates only.