Onset is looking for a motivated Senior Accountant with a vision to grow out his/her career - a team player with an ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance in the day-to-day processing associated with AP/AR and all related transactions
- Preparation of journal entries under GAAP compliance
- Compilation of weekly and month-end financial statements and reports
- Assistance in the month-end close, year-end, and interim audits
- Preparation of projections, forecasts, and budgets, as well as analysis of variances
- Payroll processing, and posting of all related journal entries
- Analysis of cash flow and maintenance of cash flow projections
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Decision-Making and Judgement
- Initiative and Change
- Job Knowledge and Skills
- Problem Solving
- Productivity and Quality
- Self-Development and Teamwork
- 3+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Public accounting and GAAP experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Office employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
No relocation. Local candidates only. EEO/AA. No calls please.