The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the planning, development, and execution of a number of high-impact, high-quality integrated marketing communications programs that effectively convey the benefits of Onset products/solutions to target audiences, and help educate markets on how our technology is applied.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for helping implement a range of inbound and outbound digital marketing programs aimed at growing Onset’s direct and indirect sales channels
- Focus on implementing a range of digital marketing programs, including advertising, email marketing, social media, and event marketing
- Directly involved in a range of activities, including content development, creative direction, project management, and campaign analysis and reporting
- Responsible for assisting in the development of sales-collateral materials and presentations, as needed
- Must be highly detail-oriented, resourceful, and have a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Decision-Making and Judgement
- Initiative and Change
- Job Knowledge and Skills
- Problem Solving
- Productivity and Quality
- Self-Development and Teamwork
- BA/BS required, with a minimum of 3 years of experience implementing marketing communications programs (high-tech industry experience preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of lead-generation best practices for both online and print marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing program analysis and reporting experience
- Excellent time management/multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel required
- Pardot Marketing Automation software and Go-To Webinar and Training platforms are a plus
- Vendor management experience desired
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Office employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
EEO/AA. No calls please. Local candidates only.