The main responsibility of the Manufacturing Engineer is to create, document, and implement new processes, and continually improve upon existing processes required to assemble, test, process, and manufacture the products of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide engineering support to the production department by resolving technical problems and training production personnel
- Troubleshoot digital and analog circuits for existing and new data loggers, and controlled and related equipment
- Participate in a technical role in Community Involvement activities, supporting multiple departments and process systems
- Support DFM and DFT standards on new product teams
- Design, maintain, and calibrate test fixtures
- Develop programs for test automation and inspection equipment
- Maintain accurate documentation for product process flow and tool/fixture drawings
- Support company policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to support manufacturing personnel in a low-volume high-mix production environment
- Ability to perform root cause analysis through DOE techniques
- Ability to interpret and support IPC Electronic Assembly standards
Bachelor of Science in a manufacturing discipline, BSEE/ET preferred.
- CAD tools, Visio, Excel, and low-level programming
- Experience with PCB support and evaluation
No relocation. No sponsorship. EEO/AA. No calls please.