To perform this job successfully, the candidate is expected to have mastery of clean user interfaces and intuitive information architecture, an understanding of what makes content compelling, and smart ideas on the application of digital data. Extensive knowledge of web technology, B2C eCommerce strategies, and sophisticated analytics is required. This position is full time.
- BS/BA degree in relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics capabilities specific to digital site traffic, including paid search strategies
- Knowledge of web tools and technologies, design, architecture and taxonomy, as well as digital marketing analytics platforms
- Knowledge of marketing through social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, Bing, LogicData/iShop, and Pardot
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Extensive experience and knowledge directing B2C eCommerce strategies and roadmaps
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and analytics
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with domain knowledge of eCommerce/B2C online solutions
- Minimum of two years roadmap/strategic Digital Marketing/eCommerce plan ownership
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and definition for key development areas of B2C eCommerce offerings
- Manage the coordination between writers, IT team members, page designers, product marketing, and sales to execute projects and strategies
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management abilities
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
EEO/AA. No calls please.